marți, 29 noiembrie 2011

Guy Ritchie: Madonna Marriage was "Like a Soap Opera"

With his upcoming project hitting theaters on December 16th, Guy Ritchie has been busy with promotional duties including numerous interviews.

During a recent chat plugging ?Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows,? the 43-year-old revealed a few previously untold details about his 8-year marriage to Madonna.

Of life with Madge, Ritchie dished, "It's definitely not something I regret. The experience was ultimately very positive. I love the kids that came out of it, and I could see no other route to take. But you move on, don't you??

"I stepped into a soap opera, and I lived in it for quite a long time -- I'll probably be more eloquent on it ten years from now -- when you end up with a lot of the things you set out to chase, and find that you've stumbled into all sorts of hollow victories, then you become deeply philosophical.?

"I'm quite happy that that experience was accelerated for me. I'm glad I made money, in other words. And I'm glad I got married," Guy added.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/guy-ritchie/guy-ritchie-madonna-marriage-was-soap-opera-565328

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu