joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

Adam Lambert Talks Finnish Scuffle with "Ellen?

Taking care of a media appearance, Adam Lambert was spotted at ?The Ellen DeGeneres Show? to promote his new single ?Better Than I Know Myself? today (January 19).

The ?For Your Entertainment? singer also talked about the fight he had with boyfriend Sauli Koskinen in Finland back in December.

Adam shared, ?You know, relationships are work and I?m so lucky to have fallen in love with a great partner. Everybody has their ups and downs, things happen. When you add alcohol to a situation, things can get out of control and some people can get upset and emotional. What happened was, we had too much to drink. We screwed up. There were no injuries, no violence. It was more of childish, foolish, messiness.?

?I was a little irresponsible and I think what I learned from the experience was that I owe it to myself, to my loved ones, and to my fans to be a little more adult and pull it together. New Year?s resolution was like ?OK, we?re cleaning up the act, and we?re juicing, and exercising,? and I feel amazing.?

Earlier this week, Adam paid a visit to ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno? where he gave a killer performance of ?Better Than I Know Myself.?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/adam-lambert-talks-finnish-scuffle-ellen%E2%80%9D-577997

Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu