luni, 16 ianuarie 2012

Preview Videos For Up All Night & Parks and Recreation

The countdown to brand new episodes of Parks & Recreation and Up All Night has officially begun. Tonight is the night that these hysterical shows return and I have some fabulous preview videos that will no doubt put a smile on your face. So excited to get my laugh on with these fabulous NBC hit shows, especially Up All Night which just might be my favorite new comedy of the season, love it! Yes Christina and Will?s show has joined Thursday night comedy and night and I think it is a perfect addition. Enough chit chat from me lets get to the good stuff, preview videos. First up is a little clip from Parks & Recreation that involves April, who just doesn?t seem to do anything. She is for sure not someone you would not go to if you want something done but she is entertaining. Next up Ron and the police have very different thoughts on what constitutes a law and I will just leave it at that. I am going to let you in on a little secret I have watched this clip a few times because it is seriously hilarious. Moving onto to what fans can expect [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/fJMVjpqspIM/

Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu