vineri, 30 septembrie 2011

Lisa Stelly and Jack Osbourne Engaged!

Lisa Stelly and Jack Osbourne are engaged! I am telling you this wedding will be epic if Sharon Osbourne has anything to do with it! Wow Jack has come such a long way since 2002 when he made his celebrity debut, so to speak, on The Osbournes. Let me tell you, my husband and I, who were not even engaged at that point, lived for that show. Jack was hilarious, cracking us up. And Kelly ribbing him for the Mc Rib, I still cant drive by a McDonalds and see the sign for one, without thinking of them. Ah, the good ole days. He went from chubby guy friend to certified hottie after losing 50 lbs in his series Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie, where he attended a Muay Thai martial arts camp. I remember thinking OMFG, Jack Osbourne is a cutie! He also got clean and sober and has been working behind the camera directing and producing. Now he found the right girl, and is ready to settle down. Lisa Stelly is a beautiful model, who seems down to earth and sweet. She seems very excited about her engagement tweeting, The most amazing man I’ve ever met asked me to [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/by7Yp5_BAoU/

Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu