vineri, 23 septembrie 2011

Pregnancy Makes Beyonce Feel "Empowered"

Pregnancy Makes Beyonce Feel "Empowered"

Beyonce has sung about being an independent woman, a single lady and a girl who runs the world -- but now she's experiencing a new kind of female empowerment! The 30-year-old singer says that pregnancy is changing her whole perspective.

"It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you," she told reporters on Wednesday night about expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z. "There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering."

It's even empowering her sense of smell! On Wednesday, Beyonce launched her new fragrance, Pulse, in New York City -- and she told People that her pregnancy hormones allow her to smell things much more critically than before.

"I smell everything. If it smells bad I smell it, if it smells great – I love it," says Beyonce, whose perfume -- fortunately! -- passed the test. The singer says she's also finding unexpected joy in maternity wear.

"I think a woman's curves when she is pregnant are so beautiful," she told the Associated Press. "I don't want to get matronly, and I still find things that are sensual and feminine and funky. I have been mixing different textures and suit jackets and blazers. I don't want to be in the same dress every day."

Even though her baby bump is getting bigger, Beyonce says she has more -- not less -- energy than before, and will work for as long as she's able.

"When you are excited about something, you don't have to think about your energy," she declared. "It is natural and comes from adrenaline. It is important that I don't look at this like an illness. I am not sick. I am the same woman and I have the same passions."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/pregnancy-makes-beyonce-feel-empowered/1-a-385092

Julie Benz Julie Berry K. D. Aubert

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu