vineri, 23 septembrie 2011

Tom Brady: I Don't Take My Hair Too Seriously

Stepping out for a publicity appearance, Tom Brady attended the store opening of Ermenegildo Zegna Boutique in Boston, Massachusetts earlier this week (September 20).

The New England Patriots hunk showed off his suave style as he sported a brown leather jacket, black t-shirt and jeans to the nighttime event.

Meanwhile, the notoriously long mane male has switched up his hairstyle one again, of which he told Women's Wear Daily, "I just like to change it up. I don't take it too seriously."

As for Tom's Wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, she says he can wear his locks as he pleases, telling press, ?He does what he wants. I love him no matter what ? short, bald, fat. It?s all good.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tom-brady/tom-brady-i-dont-take-my-hair-too-seriously-546377

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu