duminică, 28 august 2011

Britney Spears: "Nobody Can Prepare You for This Industry"

Britney Spears: "Nobody Can Prepare You for This Industry"

If anyone knows how tough fame can be at a young age, it's definitely Britney Spears.

With her quick rise to stardom to her very rough fall from grace to her miraculous comeback, the musical maven has had a rocky journey. But Spears, 29, still says she would let her two sons get into showbiz if that's what their hearts desired.

"I'd definitely keep an eye on them, but if that's what they wanted to do then I'd let them go after it," she says of Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4. "I'd just be very protective."

"I wouldn't want them to go into it feeling fearful," she told PopJustice.com. "And also nobody can really prepare you for this industry and what you experience. So I'd just have to trust that they have the instincts to know what's right and wrong and help guide them along the way. I think I have the experience."

So, what would Britney be doing if she hadn't made it to the top of the charts?

"I'd probably be a teacher," she says. "I love kids, and even in what I do now one of my favorite parts of my day is getting to meet my fans before the show. Especially the little ones. They are always so cute."

"I'd specialize in reading and history," she says, adding that her favorite historical period is the 1920s.

But even if that was the road Ms. Spears had taken, Brit says one thing's for sure -- she'd still be "raising my family (and) being a mom" today. 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/britney-spears-nobody-can-prepare-you-industry/1-a-376636

Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu