vineri, 26 august 2011

Fun With "Stocking"

Fun With

I'm tired of saying _______ is the new ___________.  But a new meme thingy that's happening on the interwebs is "stocking." No, it doesn't involve trolling on your ex's Facebook page to see if he's dating again. It's all about having fun recreating silly stock photos. This is my first attempt at stocking (pictured above). My angles could have been better, but overall, not shabby, huh? As long as I have power this weekend, I plan to perfect my stocking technique during Hurricane Irene. That is, once I have polished off both of my bottles of wine. Should be a hoot, but not as fun as owling! [Buzzfeed]

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-fun-with-stocking/?eref=RSS

Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu