sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Matt Damon?s Wife Calls Him ?Red Alert?

Matt Damon has revealed that his wife has nicknamed him “red alert,” and its not for any of his action roles. A nervous father, find out how Damon earned the name. Forty year old actor Matt Damon has confessed that his wife Luciana now calls him “red alert” since having children together. Apparently the actor is overprotective with his girls. During a round of promotions for his upcoming film Contagion, Damon explained the story behind his nickname. ?I?m probably more protective than I?ve ever been now that I have children,” the Good Will Hunting vet stated. “My wife [Luciana]?s nickname for me is ?Red Alert. I sometimes check to see if the kids are breathing.? Together Damon and his wife Luciana have four girls. Recently giving birth to ten month old Stella, the two also have three year old Gia, Isabella, who is now five years old and twelve year old Alexia. That’s a handful! ?I tend be a little overprotective without trying to be a helicopter parent,? Damon explains. In other news – the now bald Matt Damon, who shaved it all off for his latest movie role, was spotted grabbing ice cream in West Vancouver. Filming on his [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/idHR3m8rF78/

Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu