joi, 12 mai 2011

Chelsea Handler Finally Admits She And 50 Cent Were Dating

Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent

"We dated, very casually. He's a very sweet, nice guy ... the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine. I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated… I don't really like when men buy me ridiculous gifts, especially when I don't know them well. I can buy my own gifts. I really don't like gifts from rappers in general, since I'm not a hooker."

Chelsea Handler finally comes clean to Piers Morgan that she and 50 Cent did date for a little while. Apparently, Fiddy showered her in expensive gifts and she wasn't so into that. So she called things off. [People]

Chelsea is now dating hotelier Andre Balazs. See what she has to say about him after the jump.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-chelsea-handler-finally-admits-she-and-50-cent-were-dating/?eref=RSS

Estella Warren Esther Cańadas Eva Green

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu