marți, 17 mai 2011

Jesse James Admits "I Sabotaged Everything"

Jesse James Admits "I Sabotaged Everything"

Jesse James doesn't seem to know when it's time to stop talking. The motorcycle mogul, who infamously cheated on ex-wife Sandra Bullock, continues to talk about his infidelities that led to the demise of his marriage.

Unfortunately, as time goes on, James is beginning to sound less and less remorseful for his actions.

Last week he insensitively told Howard Stern that his new love, Kat Von D, is "100 percent" better in bed than Bullock. Now, in the new issue of Men's Journal, James chalks up his cheating to making some bad choices.

"I never shied away from anything I did. I took full responsibility," says James, 42. "I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."

"To be honest, it was unfair for me to even be in a relationship," he says. "I sabotaged everything. I was never 100 percent in. I'm self-destructive. I made some seriously f*cked-up choices."

James headed to rehab after the news of his cheating broke, which he says changed him forever.

"I was an animal in a cage. I needed to escape before I cracked up or did something really stupid. I don't know why I went. I just needed help," he says. "I went in thinking, 'All these people in this place? They are really f*cked-up.' I figured out pretty fast I was the f*cked-up one. I realized I was addicted to anger. And it was going to be up to me to straighten my sh*t out."

After the intensive therapy, James was ready to turn over a new leaf. "It was profound, what happened to me in Tucson," he says. "My life kind of started over. I hit the reset button. On everything."

The, he says, Kat appeared and continued to help in his recovery. The pair got engaged in March.

"Back when I was listening every day to some new person say what a f*ck-up I was, I hit the wall. I had a day where I was literally wondering how much more of this I could take. And one person reached out," he recalls. "Guess who that was? Everyone else thought I was toxic. The fact that Kat is willing to be with me now? And get demonized in the tabloids for it? God, I really love her."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jesse-james-admits-i-sabotaged-everything/1-a-350045

Joanne Montanez Jodi Lyn OKeefe Jolene Blalock

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu