luni, 9 mai 2011

Kendra Wilkinson: 'Dancing with the Stars' Taught Me About True Love

Kendra Wilkinson: 'Dancing with the Stars' Taught Me About True Love

For Kendra Wilkinson, it seems like it's better to have lost and loved.

Wilkinson, who was booted this week from Dancing with the Stars, says that absence definitely made her heart grow fonder -- and being away from her hubby and little boy during her seven weeks on the show made her realize where her true passion lies.

"I know what true love is now -- and that's of course my son and my husband," she tells Parade. "Every now and then it's cool to get dressed up and glamorous, but at the end of the day, I love what's real and what's real is family. That's what makes me happy. That's who I am. I'm so happy that I get to be a mom again!"

And the reality star, 25, would like to be a mom times two. Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett are parents to Hank Jr., 1, and she says it's time to give Junior a brother or sister.

Still, being a mom isn't always easy, and the former Playboy Playmate says she would advise other busy mothers to give themselves a break. "Take time for yourself, even if it's just going to the bathroom and taking a couple breathers!," she says. "Take at least five minutes out of the day for yourself, you need it, you deserve it. And of course, always keep your kids in your heart and your day will just become so much better."

But she's not forgetting about the main man in her life. Wilkinson says she wants to get her NFL star husband out on the dance floor for some ballroom dancing. "Now that I'm off Dancing, we're definitely going to do it," she says. "I'm going to start a whole new chapter with my husband and get him into it!"

With all those sexy dance moves setting the mood, it likely won't be long before the Baskett family is welcoming another little twinkle toes!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kendra-wilkinson-dancing-stars-taught-me-about-true-love/1-a-347437

Kate Walsh Katharine McPhee Amy Cobb

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu