luni, 9 mai 2011

Make It or Breatk It Star Ayla Kell Interview

The ABC Family hit show Make It or Break It stars the oh so lovely Ayla Kell, who plays the super focused and determined Payson Keeler. If you haven seen the show you know that not only is it freaking awesome but that Ayla rocks! I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Ayla and let me just say she is one heck of a young lady. She is extremely talented and has been doing the thing acting thing for years. Rachelle: Can you tell me a little bit about your background, family etc? Ayla: I started performing at the age 4. I did Madame Butterfly with the LA Opera and soon after my Mom helped usher me in the direction of acting because I loved it so much. I also did a lot of dance growing up but after a knee injury I decided it was time to focus on acting. Rachelle: Can you talk about how the role of Pasyon came about for you? Ayla: I thought she was a very interesting character. Gymnastics was and still is in a sense the only thing she has. So I get to go through the journey with her from being hurt [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/2b5ta-OplD0/

China Chow Chloë Sevigny Christina Aguilera

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu